Sunday 30 September 2012

3 H2O

Water

We all know keeping ourselves hydrated is good for us. But do you know why?


Here's some facts to tell you why you should.


Water...

-Helps carry nutrients and oxygen to blood cells.
-Cushions joints.
-Moistens oxygen for easier breathing followed by organs.
-Assists in food to energy conversion process.
-Composes 22% of our bones.
-Protects and cushions vital organs (not only body fats).
-Helps body absorb nutrients.
-Composes 75% of our brain.
-Regulates bodily temperatures.
-Makes up 75% of our muscles.
-83% of our blood is made up of water.
-Our bodies are 2/3 liquid!

...Oh and um, water helps us to remove waste.


So why aren't you drinking water?


Keep up the hard work!
Keep the fluids up.


That Potato

Kwongie

3 comments:

  1. so do u still blog anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anons (A1 and A2?),

    I just wanna say, thanks for your interest in reading my blog.
    Unfortunately I don't blog anymore as detailed in my latest post,
    'http://thatpotato.blogspot.com.au/'. But if you have any questions
    I'm sure I could find a way to help you guys out.


    Kwongie

    ReplyDelete

 

That potato. Copyright © 2011